1. We are Christ-centered and culturally relevant.
We focus on preaching Jesus from the Bible and passionately worshipping Him while being culturally relevant.
2. We embrace grace and reject moralism.
God’s grace provides the only means of salvation through repentance and faith in Jesus.
3. We are a place where it’s ok to not be ok but not ok to stay that way.
We want people to come as they are because we do not expect non-Christians to think or act like Christians. However, we do expect Christians to be in the process of becoming more like Jesus.
4. We are disciples who make other disciples.
As followers of Jesus, we meet people where they are, introduce them to Jesus, help them grow spiritually, and train them to make other disciples.
5. We need each other.
Relationships are vital for spiritual growth and maturity so we are a church of small groups.
6. We are all ministers.
Pastors equip the Body for ministry instead of doing all the ministry. We are all called to serve by loving and ministering to one another.
7. We impact the world through multiplication.
We train the next generation, equip pastors and missionaries, and plant churches in the United States and the world.